Thursday, July 2, 2015

*** UPDATE *** ACTIVE SHOOTER Situation

now it has been reported as a :false alarm"...   ok, that's fine... maybe it was a reaction time test... maybe something less...  does the bottom line change..??  nope.  please refer to the first highlited portion below:

and in response in particular to CavMed, may I direct your attention to the 2nd paragraph:

... reportedly on the Naval Shipyard, DC... Have we any III in the area who can monitor(or are) the situation there? Fox has live coverage att...  nothing "confirmed" but in light of alleged threats from isis and the shenanigans of those within our nation who believe they have become our masters, an increased level of awareness and personal readiness is prudent for all Patriots... 

I have transitioned to a primary personal carry weapon w/extra mag...  alarmist to some - but that's ok...  freedom of choice is a grand thing until someone decides to take your freedom to breathe from you...  then it's stand or fall...  my take is I'm secure in either, knowing that if I should fall, 1) I know where I'm going(my hope and prayer is that you do as well) and, 2) I will make every effort at making standing as difficult for the other... 

go with God, Patriots, and watch your six

PP

2 comments:

  1. Give me a break.
    What a crock of shit!
    Keep pissing down your shaking
    legs, you bunch of cowards and sheep.
    I have a suggestion for you so-called
    "Americans" supposedly celebrating
    your "Independence" and "Freedom."
    If something does happen (God forbid),
    it's time to show some backbone, grow some balls,
    and refer to Chief Tecumseh's wisdom: "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My previous comment was not a slight
    directed at your preparedness.
    It was nothing but a howl of critical thinking
    disbelief directed at the Independence Day
    terrorist boogeyman BS, which is nothing but
    a treasonous lie of, by and for the justification
    of the police state ruling our Republic.

    ReplyDelete

Please Speak Your Mind