Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome Our Newest Chaplain

I will let him speak for himself:
Let me introduce myself as a new member of the III Chaplain Corps. Married for forty-three years, I have been blessed with two sons and two grandsons. My home and church is near Brock’s PatCon in North Carolina.
After service in Vietnam (173rd Airborne), I combined school, pastoring and work as an electrician. Eventually the electrical training carried me to Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Now, all of that is long past and self-support while ministering is much easier.
Association with patriots of like mind is of importance to me as our fellow countrymen are under attack. Where current events will lead is in God’s hands, I just want to be in the middle of it and a part of history. May God’s presence be with everyone for where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Rev. Donald T. Bradshaw

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the III Society and to the III Chaplain Corps, Donald...

    ReplyDelete

Please Speak Your Mind